Unique, comfortable holidayhouses, decorated in moorish style with heatable pools.
You arrive as guests and leave as friends, experience the typical very easy going Andalucian countrylife.
Peaceful and relaxing, recharging batteries, lean back and enjoy!
We share our little paradise with you and try to offer an unforgettable holiday!
Holiday with dog in 3 of our houses – start your hikes directly from the doorstep.
We offer our help from the very beginning – carrentals, Alhambra tickets,recomendations for hikes, excursions etc.
Holiday in rural Andalusia for two, with friends or your family, have a look at these cozy houses, certainly you will find what you are looking for! Peace and quiet, beach or hiking holiday or Andalucian culture!
For a detailed description please click on each picture, to go to the picture album press “All Rentals”
Things to do
- Nerja, Maro, La Herrdaura, Almuñecar and Salobreña beaches
- Dive into the real Andalusia, far away from the mass tourism
- Visit the world famous Alhambra in Granada and have a stroll through the Albayçín
- Hiking in the Alpujarra and visiting Pampaneira, Bubion and Capileira
- Andalusian cuisine and local specialties, eating is the most favorite past time here!
- Cooling off in the fresh water pools of the Rio Verde, Ótivar or the Rio Chillar, Nerja
- Playa El Cable or Playa de Torrox, beaches where your dogs are welcome
- Fiestas, Ferias, Flamenco – pure andalucian enjoyment of life!
- Golfing on the beach between
Motril and Salobreña
- Skiing and other winter sports
in the mountains of the Sierra Nevada
- Horse riding through the
unique landscapes of the Alpujarra
- Visit the cave houses in Guadix, drive
back over the Puerto de la Ragua 2041m a.s.l.
- Having a chat with the exceptionally
- Lazing around the pool and a full moon
walk between the olive trees
- Experience beautiful Andalusia
in winter or spring
- Various guests confirm, this area is also a birdwatchers paradise!
Our guests comments
La casa esta genial!! Con todo lo que se necesita, utensilios de cocina, libros, un jardin maravilloso, muchas terrazas!! Fuimos a pasar unos dias en Nochevieja en familia y estuvimos de 10!!! Totalmente recomendable! Stefan un gran anfitrión
There are not enough stars in the sky to accurately describe this place
Amazing spot; charming village; perfect host. Five stars is not enough. The longer we stayed, the longer we wanted to keep staying. We spent almost our entire trip in Spain in this place. Access to the beach, cities, and countryside make the small mountain hamlet of Guajar-Faraguit a great loction. The house is beautiful, the nights are quiet. LOVE IT!!!!!